Visiting the Batu Caves, a cave inside of a mountain that can be reached after climbing a little less than 300 steps full of monkeys.
If you've ever watched National Geographic or a travel channel or something where they show people piercing their skin in very unique, painful places as an act of devotion... this is one of the places that you can come to see it. Happens once a year!
Next I went to Central Market which is a famous and historic shopping area of K.L.
My favorite animal in the World! I will be back to Malaysia so I can see them in their natural habitat.
Masks of indigenous tribes in Borneo.
There were hundreds of shops that looked just like this. Some filled with treasures, others not so much.
Then off to the shopping mall again because there is a shopping mall everywhere you turn in K.L.
Tea Paradise better known as TWG
Teas from little every place in the World. This menu only consists of tea and its front and back!
I was asked 3 times here if I would be dining alone. I guess its not common for girls to do that in Malaysia...
Picked up some goodies as souvenirs, not sure where else in the World this place exists... hopefully not everywhere lol.
New dream bag! Baby pink YSL
I loved this fountain. Very Malaysian.
1) I thought that the food was amazing! Although my friends thought otherwise...
2) I was paranoid because everyone kept warning me about pick pocketing and the airport had huge signs warning about human trafficking!!!!
3) I didn't tell anyone that I was American because the U.S. gov website warned about kidnappings of Americans by the Taliban there.
4) I felt extremely uncomfortable being alone and about my clothing because men kept staring at me... and not secretively either.
5) The reasons that I most wanted to visit Malaysia: Orangutans and Diving were left unfulfilled and the 4 days in K.L. were far too much. Nothing to really do besides eat and shop.
So, Malaysia.. I will be back!!