Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Blues for my Blues

Finding ways to keep myself busy since my bf is out of town and I've been all alone. I've been in a 'I should just shave off all of my hair' phase again that happens almost every year. I guess that kinda explains a lot of my poses.  I'm in need of  a change. In my free time I stalk girls with pretty hair on Instagram for color inspiration. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Here's my outfit of the day:

made in HEAVEN (Japanese brand) top
American Apparel pants
Chanel bag
Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps
Zara belt
Quissio necklace

R.I.P. Peplum, I'm so over this trend now.


Kara. said...

Love this fit!

Heather said...

I love the leggings, I bet they're super comfy!

Imogen said...

Gorgeous top love the colour and what a wonderful statement necklace

Albina Patou-Chebykina said...

I love your pants! Looks sexy. I am followng you. Please follow me back if you like accessalamode.blogpot.com

HansDeZwans said...

I found your site because you liked a photo of me on Instagram. Let me know if you want to visit Belgium :-)

esion said...

cheap christian louboutin women sneakers sale on http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com
Christian Louboutin White Black Stripe Gold Spike Sneakers
Christian Louboutin White Leather White Spike Sneakers
Louboutin Louis Spikes High Top Womens Sneakers Apricot